Nottingham Foundation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to spend your national Festival?!

Go down

How to spend your national Festival?! Empty How to spend your national Festival?!

Post  jackzhao Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:41 pm

Hi,guys! This is fourth day of national Festival. Some people had gone to home, others left in Beijing, like me. how do you spend your festival? Very Happy

jackzhao

Back to top Go down

How to spend your national Festival?! Empty relaxing is as important as studying

Post  Winken Q Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:41 pm

In my opinion, I feel that only you have enough relaxing time you can improve leaning efficiency.
So, having a relax during holidays is very important for us! The bow will break when it is pulled too heavily. The suitable rest can not noly ensure the efficiency, but also make us happy. So, I suggest we may have a good rest!

Winken Q

Back to top Go down

How to spend your national Festival?! Empty Re: How to spend your national Festival?!

Post  Admin Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:09 pm

As Winken said, have a good rest and be refreshed and ready to go for tomorrow morning's early class. I had a nice trip to Hong Kong and now I'm looking forward to seeing you all again tomorrow.

Andrew

Admin
Admin

https://nottinghamfoundation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How to spend your national Festival?! Empty Re: How to spend your national Festival?!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down