Nottingham Foundation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Thought about My Future Career

Go down

My Thought about My Future Career Empty My Thought about My Future Career

Post  Cheryl. Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:54 pm

In my view, all these things are important. But the amount of I earn, the amount of responsibility I have and the possibility of promotion development are the most important. There are some reasons are given.
First, if the amount of I earn is too low, my standard of living will decrease. I cannot use my wage to do something which I like, such as shopping, travelling and so on. My enthusiasm for my job will be reduced. I cannot put my heart and soul to work for my boss.
Second, there is no denying that the amount of responsibility is very important to me. If I do not have a sense of of responsibility, I cannot finish my tasks very well. My boss will question my ability to work. It isn’t benefit to my future career.
At last, I’d like to have a chance to improve my skills. The possibility of promotin development is important to me. I want to make myself better so that I will go out to do anything.

Cheryl.

Back to top Go down