problems in UK

Go down

problems in UK Empty problems in UK

Post  katrina on Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:04 pm

1.Can we find a cheap and quiet flat near the school?

2.Is it difficult for general students get the master degree in 3 years?


Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

problems in UK Empty Re: problems in UK

Post  Admin on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:26 pm

Hi Journey,

Thanks for your questions,

1). First year students usually live in a student room in a hall of residence. Some of these halls are more lively than others so choose one that suits your personality. You'll be able to find a quiet and peaceful hall.

2). A typical undergraduate course in the UK lasts 3 years but several last longer. In order to get a masters degree, you will need to study for a further year after your course. You can complete a masters at Nottingham or apply to another university as a graduate student.



Posts : 41
Join date : 2010-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum